Asus’ creation-targeted, redesigned AiO 27 now available
By moving the guts of the framework to the base as opposed to packing them into the presentation, Asus could include eminent abilities.
Progressively, PC makers of across the board PCs are moving the framework segments to the base, instead of carelessly sticking to the point of reference set by the Apple iMac of packing all the framework segments into the showcase – one of the most exceedingly bad places to put them. HP and Microsoft have done it, and now Asus unites the club with its updated Zen AiO 27.
The move gives Asus a chance to change from the versatile to the work area adaptation of the Core i5 or i7 processors, encourages capacity and memory redesigns and considers the capacity to tilt and swivel the showcase. An extra new liven incorporates a Qi remote charger incorporated with the base; remainders from its forerunner or more seasoned kin incorporate the processing plant adjusted 100 percent sRGB 4K show and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 designs motor.
Reported at IFA 2018 in August, it’s presently out at $2,000 in the US; the Zen AiO line doesn’t appear to be offered in the UK, and the new model hasn’t advanced onto Asus’ site in Australia yet, yet the US value changes over to about £1,540 and AU$2,825.
- UHD 3,840×2,160, contact discretionary
- Eighth-gen Intel Core i5 or i7
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 4GB
- Up to 2TB SATA III, up to 1TB PCI-E SSD, SD card space
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/air conditioning x 2 , Bluetooth 5.0
- Harman Kardon 8-watt stereo speakers
- Four USB 3.1, one USB-C, one HDMI-in/1 x HDMI-out, Ethernet sound (mic/earphone combo)
- 24.7 x 20.1 x 0.8 in/62.7 x 52.3 x 2.0 cm (WxHxD)
- 24.3 lbs/11 kg