Misfit Vapor 2 expands size options, adds GPS and NFC
The 44mm Misfit Vapor splits into 41mm and 46mm for the Vapor 2.
Rebel’s Vapor Wear OS smartwatch adds some new traps to its collection, including NFC for installments, an inherent GPS and refreshed pulse sensor, alongside new sizes of 41mm and 46mm.
Loner didn’t indicate accessibility, yet it will cost $250 (£215, AU$375) when it ships.
The independent GPS implies there’s never again need to associate with a telephone to follow steps or calories. It holds the highlights of the past model, including swimproofing and water opposition up to 164 ft/50m, 4GB of capacity and an implicit music player.
- Round AMOLED show with 328-pixels-per-inch goals
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 stage
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 41mm and 46mm glossy silk completed treated steel case
- USB port charging that associates with an attractive charging support
- Perfect with telephones running iOS 9.3+ and Android 4.4+ (barring Go release)
- 4GB of memory
- Accelerometer, altimeter and gyrator; optical pulse sensor
- Throughout the day battery life