Panasonic Lumix TS7 rugged camera dives deeper
The TS7 is about as rough as the rest and outdives them to 102 ft/30m.
Panasonic hasn’t refreshed its higher-end tough simple to use since the Lumix TS6 turned out in 2015, so it would appear that the organization is compensating for lost time with the Lumix TS7 (FT7 in different parts of the world), bragging the most profound waterproof rating now accessible for its class at 102 ft/30m. It enhances its ancestor in relatively every route, and also pulling in front of contenders which are getting old.
- 20.4-megapixel MOS sensor
- 28-128mm-proportionate zoom focal point with optical picture adjustment
- Waterproof to 102 ft/30m
- Crushproof to 220lb-f/30kg-m
- Shockproof to 6.6 ft/tk (MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5-Shock)
- Coldproof to 14° F/ – 10° C
- Nonstop shooting 5fps with ceaseless AF, 10fps for 11 outlines
- Up to 4K UHD/30p or 1080/60p video recording; 720/120p or 100p moderate movement; time-slip by t 120 fps/100 fps,
- Electronic viewfinder
- 3-inch, 1m-spot LCD
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Panasonic’s Light Speed AF centering framework
- Fuses Panasonic’s 4K Photo and Post Focus
- Driven light
- USB charging
It’s not slated to dispatch until the point when late-spring, so it might miss your post-school get-away with the children. You’ll have the capacity to get it in blue or orange and dark for $450 (specifically changed over, about AU$600). It will dispatch in July in the UK for £399.